Join Team Breck for their socially-distanced, fall fundraiser – Move-A-Thon 2020! The team goal is to raise money for our program and get everyone out and moving! There will be prizes for the individual who can raise the most money for the team which can be done by clocking some miles!
Here’s how it works!
Participants register and create a Pledge It profile – anyone can join! Once your profile is completed, start raising pledges and donations. The “race” will take place September 18-27. During this time, each participant can choose their activity each day – run, bike (road or mountain), hike, walk, etc! But be sure to track your miles and update your Pledge It profile daily.
Let’s get started!
- Register here.
- Once registered, complete a personal profile on our TBK Pledge It site. You will receive the link with the receipt of your registration.
- Ask friends and family to pledge a donation per mile of activity completed! If they prefer, they can also choose to make a one time donation.
- The “race” will start on September 18 and end on September 27. During this time, when you complete an activity (hike, run, walk, bike) keep track of your miles and update your Pledge It profile.
The details and nitty gritty:
- Individual entry rate is $30. A family entry rate (2-4 people) is $55.
- Individuals will be eligible to win a prize if they reach $500. Families will be eligible to win a prize if they reach $1000.
- The top 3 earning (and eligible) individuals and top earning (and eligible) family will win a prize.