Executive Officer – Team Breckenridge Sport Club
- Responsible for club membership growth and retention, expansion of club offerings, fundraising, grant writing, membership communication and business sponsorships.
- Other responsibilities include management of administrative staff to ensure completion of daily administration, club operations (non-athletic), website, registration and working with various board members on club projects.
- Develop and execute plans to drive overall membership growth and retention.
- Work with board on the expansion of club offerings to include year- round opportunities for athletes.
- Identify, manage and execute fundraising events to support revenue targets and increase club visibility.
- Create, manage and execute fundraising and sponsorship plan consistent with club budget.
- Develop and foster relationships with corporate sponsors to support revenue targets.
- Identify, submit and track grant opportunities to support revenue targets.
- Work closely with Alpine and Freeride Directors understanding programs, goals, philosophies and accomplishments.
- Provide regular membership communication in collaboration with coaches and the board of directors.
- Manage administrative staff to ensure the execution of all club administration and manage the club office, newsletters, banking, uniforms, assisting program directors, scholarships, USSA, website, social media and other administrative responsibilities.
- Work with administrative staff to develop, monitor and implement policies and procedures appropriate to club operations.
- Serve as advising authority for employee relations and personnel matters.
- Liaison between membership, Board of Directors, coaching staff, event and sponsor partners, and other relevant parties.
- College degree is preferred.
- Management experience.
- Experience in Marketing, Fundraising and building relationships.
- Extroverted and warm personality, Strong communication, leadership and people skills. Strong work-ethic, determination and a do what it takes attitude.
- Base salary of $40,000 – $60,000, plus incentive opportunities
Our mission is to provide youth athletes with the positive environment and balanced guidance that fosters self-confidence, embraces goals, and nurtures a lifelong love for the mountains and snow sports.
Please email your resume and a brief cover letter to